Andreas H. Kirschbaum
Andreas H. Kirschbaum has been an independent lawyer in Düsseldorf for more than 25 years. Experience, know-how and the ability to skillfully transform this into success-oriented action are among his strengths. His main focus is on advising and assisting clients in the areas of inheritance law, corporate law, tax law, criminal tax law and commercial tenancy law. Furthermore, due to its well-versed knowledge of foreign languages, the Kirschbaum Law Office can offer its range of advice in German and English as well as in Polish.
- Studied law in Cologne
- Basic studies in business administration in Cologne
- Worked in the legal department of a major German bank
- Legal clerkship in the district court in Düsseldorf Training at the fiscal court in Düsseldorf Coopers & Leybrand auditing company, among others
- Three and a half years of work for Price Waterhouse GmbH auditing company (international tax, legal afairs)
- Lawyer in private practice in Düsseldorf since the end of 1995
- Author of several professional articles in the “Handelsblatt” and the “Unternehmermagazin der Arbeitsgemeinschaft Selbständiger Unternehmer”.
Eva Kirschbaum has been practicing law for almost 20 years and advises private individuals with the aim of implementing their individual ideas in a promising manner. She also has special foreign language skills in Polish and can offer you legal support especially in family law matters. Please feel free to contact the Kirschbaum Law Office in order to clarify questions regarding divorce, alimony, etc. in the course of an initial consultation.
- Studied law in Hanover
- Legal clerkship at the district court of Wuppertal
- Seit dem Jahr 2004 niedergelassene Rechtsanwältin in Düsseldorf